Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Country Music

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Country Music

    I'm not a huge fan, but I do enjoy some of it...

    I have to say that new Tim McGraw song, Kristofferson has to be the most "country", classic sounding song out right now. When I think of country music, that song fits the bill perfect...
    I love that song haha..
    just had to get that off my chest

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    about the only country music i can stomach is some of garth brooks and toby keith

    the rest i cant stand
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    some of it's whacked out crazy stuff, however, u can't go wrong with Garth Brooks. Toby is OKAY, not great...
    Brooks and Dunn are the greatest. Big and Rich opened a whole new door for country music, and bringin' in ole' Cowboy Troy and his hick-hop haha

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Country Music

    The only country I can stand is the old stuff. George Jones, JC, Jennings, Nelson- his song writing is amazing- Haggard, Coe, Williams, both of them. Otherwise gimmie metal. Gel-haired cowboys just don't cut it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    My thoughts exactly. Ive been in a down mood since the country cousin got busted for drugs.

    Anybody remeber when Garth Brooks came out of the closet with Chris Gaines? WoW What a homo
    GO VOLS

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    trace adkins is very little talent with a "rock n roll, girls and sex" gimmick with his videos IMHO
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">some of it's whacked out crazy stuff, however, u can't go wrong with Garth Brooks. Toby is OKAY, not great...
    Brooks and Dunn are the greatest. Big and Rich opened a whole new door for country music, and bringin' in ole' Cowboy Troy and his hick-hop haha </div></div>
    i just like toby keith because hes the most patriotic bastard alive
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DawgFan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    For anyone wantin' a new sound of music..Try Colt Ford. He's amazaing. I hate rap music..but this guy is all country but only raps the songs. He sings with John Micheal Montgomery a lot. They have a great song together called 'Ride Through the Country'.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    I have been in a country music mood for the past 2-3 months. Used to I wouldn't hardly listen to it. I still don't like Garth. Trace Adkins is probably my preference to listen to at the moment.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Country Music

    You need to check out Black Stone Cherry, I been meaning to tell you about them...theyre southern rock metal I guess is what you would call it. As far as country, Hank III, Shooter Jennings, Old Crow Medicine Show, and the Drive-By Truckers are good. Theres some decent country coming out its just not mainstream

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •